Adventure Fishing Charters operates from Waiheke Island in the Hauraki Gulf. This island paradise is only a 35 minute Fullers Ferry ride from downtown Auckland, so you can be out fishing around Waiheke before you know it! Whether you are a keen fisho, a novice, young or old, experience the fun and excitement of fishing on Waiheke in a Fyran 580, with Phil Scott, your skipper with a life-time of experience. Our Waiheke fishing trips leave from Matiatia Bay (near the Fullers Ferry Terminal) – charters are approximately 4 hours long and are either early morning or afternoon.
- Fryan 580 safe, stable and comfortable boat
- Operate 7 Days a week, 365 days a year
- Bait and Tackle Supplied
- Fish cleaned for you
- Soft bait fishing by request
- Small groups – a maximum of 5 persons per charter
- Group Bookings of up to 10 people can be arranged – get a quote
- Gift Vouchers also available
Your skipper, Phil Scott, is a second generation fisherman with a LIFE TIME of experience of fishing on Waiheke and in the Inner Hauraki Gulf!
100% GUARANTEE you’ll catch fish (unless told otherwise!)
No Experience Needed
Whether you’re an experienced fisherman or a first timer – everyone’s welcome on our Waiheke fishing charters, including families.
We operate 7 days a week all year round:
* Two fishing charters per day; October – March.
* One fishing charter per day for the rest of the year.
All Waiheke fishing charters leave from the boat ramp at Matiatia Ferry Terminal and are weather dependant. We always call the night before to confirm times, discuss the weather and talk about the fishing trip ahead.
* All fish is cut, skinned, washed and put in plastic bags for your convenience.
* All fishing tackle – Rods, Reels and Bait is supplied on board.
* All safety equipment is provided for.
What To Bring
* Warm clothing, sunblock and your own refreshments, if required.